MIK5212 GLOGO 690SX VTX 697 COMBO
Shipping rates for this item apply to EMS or small sized air packet only.
If you choose shipment by Fedex or others, extra shipping fees will be required.
Separate email for the extra funds required will be sent after order placed.
Or please put remark during ordering process or
email to us email@example.com for a manual re-calculation for you.
Appreciate your understanding. Thank you very much!
- Designed and tested by World Champion R/C Helicopter Pilot and long time Team Mikado Member, Kyle Dahl.
- Systematically designed and put through rigorous amounts of testing, this is the ideal 690 size Nitro machine, for every pilot, for every style of flying.
- Mikado hasn’t had a model for the nitro market in 26 years, but the ultra light GLOGO 690 is the model worthy to bring NITRO back to MIKADO!
It utilizes tried and tested components from the existing LOGO 690 such as
- 106 T Herring bone gear which is quiet, strong, and efficient
- aluminum swashplate with new geometry for quicker cyclic response
- robust tail drive via HTD-belt, with aluminum drive pulleys
- stronger blade grips with Ø 5 mm blade grip bolt
- stronger free wheel for higher torque
- reinforced clamp ring for main rotor shaft
Rotor diameter 1,560 mm
Rotor blades e.g. VTX 697, Rotortech 690
RTF weight 4.100 - 4.350 g (dry)
recommended batterie recommended rx-Lipo 2s-5,000 mAh
Main gear ratio 8,15
Main Gear size 106 teeth, modul 1
Length 1,300 mm
Hight 425 mm
Manual Illustrated Manual
Motor pinion 13 teeth
Blades VTX 697mm
Tail Blades RotorTech 105mm
Suggested Accessories (Not included)
Motor recommended: Nitro Engine 90-120
VBar electronic VBar NEO
pictures and photos for reference only.